The following repositories provide a reference implementation of an iOS/Apple client and the services to support it. The iOS client will be made available in the App Store once the port from Mobido to the new API is complete.
Just like web servers on the Internet, many different people and organizations can run chat, persona, and push services and make them available to any cryptomessaging client.
- EdSig - In development, reference version working. Edwards-curve based HTTP authorization and certification SDK for Node.js and command line tools. Used by all the Cryptomessaging clients and services.
- Persona Service - In development and reference version live at personas.cryptomessaging.org. Provides storage of persona information.
- Key Backup Service - A very simple service to backup cryptographic keys and personas, allowing portability across devices. This is just a reference implementation, and much more secure production systems should be built.
- iOS Messenger - Not working yet, but in development! A port of the Mobido instant messenger to the Cryptomessaging architecture.
- Push Service - Coming soon!
- Chat Service - Coming soon! This is an example of a Group Service, where groups of personas engage each other through chat, stories, and broadcasts.
- Bot Service - Coming soon! Provides the files for bots to execute on smartphones, and also the server side logic.
- Bot Marketplace Service - Coming soon! A place to find bots.